Wednesday 28 January 2015

Thats a RIDICULOUS Goal

Have you ever?

How many times have you thought... "man I would love to be able to do that" ?

Thats when you need to set an absolutely ridiculous goal and out steps in place to get there.

I love doing this... you are empowering yourself, you are deciding how your life will play out, you are taking control.

Does it always work out? Well..if you give it enough time and work at it...yes is does. If you quit halfway through...not so much. Sure there are obstacles that will get in the way..but every step going forward is still moving in the right direction !

Soo.... this brings me tonmy latest goal.. I want to be able to do a free standing handstand... dont laugh!

When I set this goal I started..as per my usual no holds barred type of attitude and did about 40 handstand a day.. I may have over done it a bit and it may or may not be the reason  my back went out :/.

So..here is the lesson ..I will continue that goal and by the end of the year I know I will be popping h andstands wherever I want. .but to get there I will be doing 5-10 a day instead of 40 ;) .

Continuous Consistency Perseverance

Xo
KARA

No comments:

Post a Comment