Monday 1 December 2014

Tis the Season

So.. there will be the regular.. how to stay on track at the holidays.... how to fit in your workouts... how to not drink too much eggnog and spiced rum. Etc etc.. but this is just a little post becasue #1 I saw the pic below, love the Grinch and thought it was funny.. and #2 .. for some reason my local gym is all about playing the Christmas tunes.

Hmmm..   super happy for my ipod!!! I do love Christmas music.. the kids and I sing them in the car all year round. We often google words to know more then the first verse of many Carols and look forward to the Holiday season and all that goes along with it.... BUT .... there is nothing ... absolutely nothing about "Silent Night" that gets you pumped for a workout.. or how about "Ill be home for Christmas" to get you really amped up for some heavy lifting??? Ya....No.

Stoked I charged up my music... Rancid it is! ~Happy December 1!!

Xo
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment